All entries should be submitted to email@example.com
Entries should follow the guidelines listed below
Each recipe must contain matcha (either ceremonial, culinary, matcha chlorella, or matcha in a minute) as an ingredient
Limit of two entries per person (must be different recipes) per this contest.
Entry must include a photo and complete recipe and any additional "stories" or background that might be entertaining to our readers
Must have a holiday theme or be a recipe that is always included in your holiday celebrations
(1 Winner) Ancient Leaf Tea Culinary Matcha
per contest category. (A prize will only be awarded in each category if at least 5 recipe entries in that category have been received on or before December 15th at 11:59 pm.) By entering the contest Ancient Leaf Tea reserves the right to use your photos and recipes on social media and web platforms and the recipe and all submitted photos become the sole property of Ancient Leaf Tea.
1: Holiday Baking with a Matcha Twist
2: Holiday Baking with a Matcha Twist (Gluten-Free)
3. Holiday Baking with a Matcha Twist (Vegan)
4. Holiday Sides with a Matcha Twist (Can be Traditional/Gluten-Free or Vegan/Vegetarian)
5. Holiday Pu-Pu's (Appetizers) with a Matcha Twist (Can be Traditional/Gluten-Free or Vegan)
2. How To Enter: Contest begins at 12:01 am Eastern Time on October 1st, 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on December 15th, 2017 (the "Deadline Date"). All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on the Deadline Date. This current contest is only open to residents of The United States and Canada that are at least 18 years of age by December 15th, 2017. All entries must include your full name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, telephone number and email address (if you have one). Entries submitted in geographic areas in which the entry is not permissible will be disqualified. If entries do not contain all necessary information, entrant will be disqualified. Please be certain to follow all directions. Eligible persons can enter as many as (2) recipes in this Contest. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Contest. In the event the Contest is entered via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply.
All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered. Each submitted recipe must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
3. Judging: The winner of the Contest will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants' submissions based on the following criteria:
All entries will be judged using the criteria stated above. In the event of a tie, the highest scoring entry in the Creativity category will be the winner.
4. Winners and Prizes: A maximum total of 5 winners will be selected (if there has been at least 5 entries per category) We will select and award 1 Bag of Ancient Leaf Culinary Matcha ($30 value) or Ancient Leaf Matcha Chlorella ($35 value) to one winner per recipe contest category listed above. Certain restrictions apply.
5. Selection of Winner: Winners will be determined and notified on or about January 10th, 2018 by regular mail and/or email. Winners may also be featured in a blog post and First Name, and Home State/Province of winners published on various social media and web platforms.
Good Luck and Happy Baking!