1 box of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devils Food Cake Mix
8 ounces cream cheese (cold)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 pint heavy cream
2-3 tsp Ancient Leaf Tea Matcha Chlorella
Celebration Googlie Eyes by Frey (Gluten-Free)
Celebration Pearl Candy by Sweet Works (Gluten-Free)
1) Prepare cupcakes according to the cake mix directions.
2) Once the cupcakes are cooled, prepare the frosting:
3) In a large mixing bowl cream together the cold cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add in vanilla extract and heavy cream.
4) Beat until stiff peaks form.
5) Add to piping bag or large plastic bag with the tip cut off. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes into either a swirl or pile the frosting up to create more 'bubbles'.
6) Add eye ball candies and sprinkles as desired!
Tag us @ancientleaf on Instagram
OR tag us @ancientleaftea on Facebook
for a chance to win FREE Matcha products! 🍵